Stunning blue bird days
Finally the resort is looking as it should! We¬†received over 50cm¬†of fresh snow in the latest snowstorm a few days ago and have been blessed with blue skies and sunshine to enjoy since Wednesday.
The snowguns have been pumping¬†for the past few¬†nights across the resort thanks to colder temps. The grooming team has been working non stop to get all our favorite runs open too. With more snow in the forecast from Sunday, our teams are working hard to open more terrain.
We currently have 7 lifts turning at Hotham, including Heavenly Valley, plus 1 in Dinner Plain.
Keep snowdancing and if you‚Äôre not already here, it‚Äôs time to Chuck a Snowie.
Image: Carving on corduroy by Mark Tsukasov, 24 July 2013.¬†
24 July 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update