Spring Pass on sale NOW
The days are getting longer, the sun is shining brighter… it must be nearly spring! You wouldn’t know it by the snow underfoot though, with an average natural snowdepth of 179cm, the skiing and boarding is more suited to the depths of winter.
With even more snow on the way this week we are shaping up for a fantastic spring and are pleased to introduce the 2012 Spring Pass!
For just $499 for adults and $299 for children, youths and seniors, the Spring Pass offers unlimited riding until season end. You only need to ski 6 days to get your money’s worth and with 5 weeks still left in the season there’s plenty of riding to be done. Here’s a challenge for the keenest of beans – ski or board every day of the remaining season and your Spring Pass works out to be around $14 per day!
The Spring Pass is now available for purchase via the Hotham eStore and valid for use from Monday 27 August until the last ride is called on the last chair in September.
The Resort Management Board is also offering a great Spring Deal. Purchase a Spring resort entry pass for $435 and it will be valid from Monday 27 August 2012 until the end of the 2013 snow season! Purchase now through alpineeasyaccess.com.au
This could be the best spring we’ve had in years… don’t miss it.
Image by Steve Cuff of instructor Richard Jameson ripping up the powder on 18 August.
21 August 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update