Long range snow forecast is in
All the buzz around a cool and wet summer has been backed up with predictions of huge snowfalls in July and August – up to 70 – 100cm dumps, and a base expected to exceed 2m.
Hopefully we will see more weeks reminiscent of the last week in August in 2010 where it dumped snow for days and with 47cm overnight, Hotham really lived up to its title of Australia’s Powder Capital.
This year’s weather patterns have been likened to 1981, 1996 and 2000, all of which produced very good snow seasons.
Image: Snowfalls from 26 August 2010
21 April 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update