Road Open and Clear
The Great Alpine Road through Mt Hotham is open and clear for all traffic.
With stunning blue skies and sunny conditions there has been a continual flow of motorcyclist traffic enjoying the pristine alpine views on there return journey from the motorcycle Grand Prix at
You may call the Mt Hotham Resort Management Board on (03) 5759 3550 office hours being 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday, for updated road condition reports.
Please note there is a chance of snow showers forecasted for Monday the 26th of October.
Please be careful when traveling on the Great Alpine Road.
For any further inquiries call Vic Roads on 13 11 70.
20 October 2009
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update