Jack Frost open this Easter
Get down and try the award winning beautiful food and meet the friendly staff!
-Open on Good Friday for dinner from 6pm
-Open on Saturday for breakfast from 8am and dinner from 6pm
-Open on Easter Sunday for breakfast from 8am and¬†dinner from 6pm
-Open on Easter¬†Monday for breakfast from 8am
Please note Jack Frost are not open for lunch due to the rodeo in Omeo on Saturday and the Geebung vs Cuffs¬†and Collars Polo¬†match¬†at the airport on Sunday, which we should all get down to as they are both¬†great events!
There will also be¬†live music entertainment on Friday, Saturday and¬†Sunday nights featuring an acoustic duo from
If you are coming for dinner, make sure you take advantage of our free shuttle bus for people staying in Dinner Plain (min 6 People required). The shuttle bus will run on¬†Friday, Saturday and¬†Sunday¬†night¬†over Easter. Bookings are recommended by contacting Jack Frost on¬†03 5759 3586 or email email@example.com
1st Resort Bar & Restaurant¬†@ Jack Frost
Lot 12 Alpine Hwy
Mt Hotham, Australia 3741
20 March 2010
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update