Beginner lessons at the Big D
Beginner ski and snowboard lessons are nowÂ available from 10am for adults (meet outside Hotham Central at the Snowsports meeting area) and from 9.30am for kids at the Big D. Private lesson bookings are also available.
Now that the Big D is operating, it's time to click into your skis or strap on your snowboard and get out on the snow! Our trained snowsports instructors are here to help you get up on your feet and with their help you'll be cruising down the mountain in no time.
The 2013 Skills Clinic for the Hotham Snowsports Centre proved that Hotham will have a fantastic team of ski and snowboard instructors this season. Over two days, skiing and snowboarding candidates were coached on their skills in teaching and demonstrating manoeuvres.
Congratulations to all the successful candidates who will be tackling Hothamâ€™s terrain this season and helping people to improve their snowsports skills.
Image: new Hotham Snowsports instructors at the Skills Clinic
23 June 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update