Night skiing cancelled
Night skiing has been cancelled for Wednesday 20 June due to high winds which have put the Big D on windhold.
The high winds prelude the storm that is predicted to roll across Hotham tomorrow and Friday bringing up to 60cm of snow, with another 5 - 10cm falling over the weekend.
The fresh snow will be a fantastic top up to the current base, which has received 2816 truckloads of snow over the past two days in what was a mammoth run of snowmaking.
Chuck A Snowie we hear you say? Couldn't agree more!
20 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update