Temporary closure of toboggan slope
The official toboggan slope adjacent to the Dinner Plain ski run will be closed temporarily due to thin snow cover following last night’s rain.
The level of snow is currently insufficient to enable the fence that separates the toboggan area from the ski run area to remain upright, and as such, the area has become unsafe for tobogganing.
The ski slope and Cobungra Platter lift will remain open and safe for skiing and boarding activities. The situation will be monitored and the toboggan slope will reopen once more snow falls and a more stable separation can be provided between the areas.
Image - Toboggan fun will be had again soon.
20 July 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update