Get your Early Bird Season Pass now!
There are only 50 sleeps to go until the official snow season opens on 9 June. With Winter just around the corner, time is running out to purchase your Early Bird Season Pass at a discounted price!
Our Season Passes allow you to ski and ride at Hotham and Falls Creek any day of the season. Valid at two resorts with no blackout dates! Adults can purchase their Early Bird Season Pass for $1,199, saving $250, whilst full-time tertiary students can ski and ride every day of the season for only $749, saving $100 when purchased before 5pm 30 April 2012.
From 1 May 2012, Adult Season Passes will be $1,449 and Tertiary Season Passes will be $849. Children and Secondary Students can purchase their Early Bird Season Pass for only $672 anytime between now and the end of April, making a fantastic saving of $146. Don't miss out on these fantastic savings!
Visit the Hotham eStore to purchase your Season Pass now and save. Call Hotham Holidays on 1800 Hotham to book your snow holiday today.
20 April 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update