Fly In / Ski Out this September
Thinking of heading up to Hotham this September to enjoy our great spring snow? Book a QantasLink flight from Sydney direct to Hotham Airport and be on the snow in no time!
QantasLink have a limited number of seats left for their final weekend of flights from the 10 – 12 September.
Available flights leave Sydney on Friday 10 September at 11.15am and arrive Hotham at 12.40pm, leaving plenty of time to make some afternoon turns.
Ski Saturday and Sunday from 7.30am, take the 4.30pm flight out from Hotham and be back in Sydney at 5.55pm ready for the working week!
To book go to www.qantas.com or call 1800 hotham for your total snow holiday package needs.
02 September 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update