Terra Australis Mountain Bike Epic
Terra Australis is a 5 day, multi stage mountain bike race that takes place each year in Victoria’s High Country in North East Victoria.
Based out of the beautiful alpine town of Bright for the 5 day duration, it’s easy to arrive, unpack your bags and enjoy five glorious days covering some of Australia’s most spectacular terrain.
Teams of amateur and professional riders will test their physical and mental strength as they pedal through the stunning alpine valleys. For those who want to break away from the group this time and attack the race solo, categories for individuals have been added.
The race was scheduled to run over Melbourne Cup long weekend but has been changed to the new date of March 18 – 22 2013 so there is still plenty of time to gear up for the challenge!
If you think the 5 day race is beyond you, or want to take it down a notch, you can enter into T3, the last three stages of Terra Australis and get a real feel for stage racing without committing to the full 5 days.
Image: Mark Fenner leads Jo Wall to the finish line on stage 2 of Terra Australis last summer.
02 November 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update