The forecast called for late snowfalls yesterday and although Mother Nature may be a little bitÂ late, she has eventually delivered, itâ€™s snowing! The temperature is currently sittingÂ at a very chilly -1.4Â°C. It is starting to feel very wintery here at Hotham and weâ€™re all gearing up for what we hope will be a bumper snow season.
Stay tuned for more snow news and photos. Winter is less than one month away â€“ callÂ us nowÂ to book your snow holiday today.
02 May 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update