Dinner Plain Festival of Cycling
REGISTER NOW - Registrations close Monday 7 March.
There are still places available! Bring the family and enjoy the long weekend in the Victorian Alps.
Take on the Hotham Challenge Ride at the Dinner Plain Festival of Cycling. The event is a¬†great 3 day road cycling festival based out of picturesque Dinner Plain on the March long weekend (12 ‚Äď 14 March 2011).
The Dinner Plain Festival of Cycling (DPFC) runs over three days; offering a unique combination of rides, coaching clinics, and socialising to ensure you can enjoy a fabulous long weekend in the High Country. All aspects of the weekend are personalised to ensure you achieve your personal best on your bike.
During the festival you will learn how to tackle alpine riding with a Ridewiser coaching clinic, gain tips at the mechanical workshop, and push your personal limits on the Hotham Challenge Ride.
If the family are not riders and wish to enjoy a weekend in the Alps too there are plenty of activities on offer in Dinner Plain including bushwalking, mountain bike trails and horseriding.
Registrations are capped at 120 riders to ensure you receive the best support and gain the most out of your ride!
Saturday 12 March 2011
7.30am - Event Registration
8.30am - Ridewiser Coaching Clinic
9.30am - Group Bunch Ride (Hotham Airport return - 20km OR Kosciuszko Lookout return - 73km)
4pm - Mechanical Workshop
6pm - Pre Ride Briefing
7pm - Official Welcome Dinner
Sunday 13 March 2011
7am - Hotham Challenge Ride
11am onwards - Post Ride BBQ Lunch at Rundells Alpine Lodge
3pm - Official Awards Presentation
Monday 14 March 2011
9am - Ride to the Blue Duck Inn at Anglers Rest
12pm - Lunch at Anglers Rest
1pm - Return transfers back to Dinner Plain
*Please note this schedule is a guide only and subject to change.
MORE INFO on DPFC
02 February 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update