12cm fresh snow overnight!
We received 18cm fresh snow overnight and¬†over 70cm has fallen in the past week¬†- there will hidden powder stashes to play in all over the mountain in the coming days.
In more exciting news, the average natural snowdepth is now officially over a metre¬†and Keogh's/Orchard is OPEN. Stay tuned to www.hotham.com.au/facebook to be the first to know about snowfall, lift status, events and more.
This snowstorm is not finished with us yet. It's due to bring even more snow right through to Sunday.
Gotcha with access to the Extreme Zone is now open and Heavenly Valley is open from 7.30am from Wednesday through to Sunday¬†so get up early, and get out there for First Tracks. ¬†
Video clip: It starts with a coffee - Buff Farnell skiing fresh powder on 8 August 2013.
22 August 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update