Easter Weekend Activities
Easter fever has taken hold of Hotham and Dinner Plain! There are lots of activities coming up this weekend for the whole family to enjoy, including scenic chairlift rides, junior mountain bike riding, giant Easter egg hunts, helicopter rides, live music and more!
Scenic chairlift rides at the Big D will be up and running on Easter Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 3pm. $5 one way or $10 for an all day pass with cash only payments available at the bottom of the lift. Kids can take on the junior mountain biking trail and ride Easy Street at the Big D.
The Geebung vs. Cuff ‘n’ Collar Polo match will take place this Easter Sunday at Cobungra Station. Gates open at 10am and the polo will kick off at 12 noon. With a range of fun activities and a wonderful array of gourmet food and wine, the polo is a fantastic way to spend Easter with the family. Go into the draw to win prizes and purchase your tickets online at www.geebungpolo.com.au.
Your favourite tunes will be played throughout the weekend. Head over to the General Store and Hamster bar at High Plains Lodge to check out performances from the Kissin Cousins, Ricki Wood, Benny Williams and more!
Don’t miss your chance to get your hands on loads of great 2011 Winter stock, including outerwear, apparel, footwear, accessories, snowboards and boots with up to 70% off at Zirky’s Boutique and Pinnacle Dinner Plain. Hoys at Jack Frost and Dinner Plain will also have new and quality pre-loved skis, boards, boots, clothing and snow accessories for sale at great prices over Easter weekend.
Kids can ride the Dinner Plain express, have their face painted, play on the giant jumping castle, take part in arts and crafts, and search for chocolate in an Easter egg hunt! Omeo Rodeo, a Dinner Plain real estate auction and an Easter Saturday church service will also be on offer.
Download the What’s On for details on the Easter Weekend activities at Hotham and Dinner Plain and to find out what else is happening during April and May.
02 April 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update