It’s time to say goodbye
Our teams have worked tirelessly to keep the mountain open until the end but unfortunately Mother Nature wasn’t playing nice in the end. The 2013 season will come to an end this Sunday 22nd September, 5pm.
Lifts will turn until close of business on Sunday. Snowsports for Kids and Adults, as well as our on-mountain retail and rentals outlets will continue to operate until close of business, Sunday 22nd September.
We still have 4 lifts turning at Hotham, skiing and snowboarding remains good thanks to the recent snowfalls. So come up and enjoy the last weekend of the season, get some last turns in and say ‘Goodbye’ for 2013. Lift prices have dropped to just $69 per adult per day, $59 for youths and $35 per child.
19 September 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update