Time to close
After 107 days of skiing and boarding that started with lifts spinning on opening weekend, Hotham Alpine Resort will offer skiing and snowboarding through until this Sunday, September 25.¬†¬† The decision to close lifts from this Sunday has been taken with a view to preserving a quality offer to our guests and to maintain safety standards for guests whilst in the ski field.¬†
The weather this week has already brought 6cm fresh snow and next up is a¬†mixed bag of sunny days and warm winds. Hotham has four lifts open¬†in the¬†Summit, Big D and Village areas.
Check out the Lift Ticket Deals article on the homepage for prices available on September 24/25, the final weekend.
Season wrapup news coming soon...
19 September 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update