Cool Summer Festival
This summer, relax and unwind in the mountains with great friends, family and music. The Cool Summer Festival, on February 22, 23 and 24 boasts three days of music and indulgence on two stages in the middle of nowhere with the luxury of everything…
The lineup is out and the 2013 festival is set to host some of the hottest artists in music today. Headlining are rocking Aussie sisters Stonefield, Triple J unearthed favourites Loon Lake and Eagle and the Worm, Melbourne duo Dune featuring Jade McRae plus the fantastic rock band Kingswood. For more festival favourites, visit www.coolsummerfestival.com/artists.
Children are welcome to come along and listen to the tunes at this family friendly long weekend – better yet, kids get free entry into the festival provided they are accompanied by an adult ticket holder. With so many activities to keep the kids entertained, they’d be sorry to miss out!
There will be plenty of food stalls and some funky craft stalls to have a look at and buy some local handmade products.
Camping is back for 2013 at Whiskey Flat, just near the festival site – make sure you get your camping permit, on sale on the Cool Summer website from 31 December. There will be regular free shuttle buses to take you to and from the festival to the camping site. If camping isn’t your style, there are a host of lodges and even self-contained apartments open in Summer sure to tickle your fancy. Visit the accommodation section on the Cool Summer website to find out more.
Head to www.coolsummerfestival.com for the latest updates and information. Tickets will also be available for purchase from the website soon!
Can’t wait to see you at Hotham for a fabulous few days of relaxation, good friends and fantastic music.
19 November 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update