A storm is brewing
A series of strong, cold weather systems will be sweeping through Victoria towards the end of this week with persistent heavy snow falling above 1500 metres at Hotham on Thursday morning and lowering to 1200 metres by Thursday evening. Snow is expected to continue falling on Friday and Saturday, hopefully opening up more terrain for skiing and snowboarding!
The snowmaking and grooming teams have been hard at work day and night getting more runs ready! The conditions today have been ideal for our snowguns which have been pumping snow out all afternoon, lending Mother Nature a helping hand in anticipation of the snowstorm to come.
Check out Weatherzone for more information on the upcoming snowfalls.
19 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update