Tell us what you think
Here at Hotham, we constantly strive to make the resort a better experience for our guests and the feedback we receive is invaluable.
As many of you may already be aware Hotham Alpine Resort has a new owner, Merlin Entertainments Group. This is exciting news as we now have new sister companies including Madame Tussauds Sydney, Melbourne and Sydney Aquariums, WILDLIFE Sydney Zoo and Hamilton Island and Ocean World in Manly!
Next time you’re visiting Hotham, please take TWO MINUTES to pop over to the new Merlin Kiosk located next to the Tickets Office in Hotham Central. Tell us about your stay. What did we do well? What could we do better?
We’d love to hear your thoughts!
19 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update