Huge SALE on QantasLink flights
QantasLink have announced a super sale for flights from Sydney to Albury for just $79 one way!
This sale is available for 3 days only, so HURRY or you’ll miss out as seats are limited.
Only 2.5 hours from Hotham Alpine Resort, snow-ready vehicles are available for hire from Thrifty or Hertz at the Albury Airport. Enjoy the drive through North East Victoria and stop along the way to sample some of the local produce delights!
Some of the best skiing of the season was had in late September last year, so why not take advantage of this great offer and join us up on the mountain for beautiful blue skies, milder spring weather and endless fun on the groomers. During spring the off-piste fun is endless, with a full calendar of events throughout September including the Spring Carnival, Ski and Golf Fun at Spring Cup and Spring Sessions Slopestyle events.
Seats are on sale until 22 July for travel from 3 September to 2 October 2011.
For bookings visit www.qantas.com
Image - Bluebird skies aplenty in the springtime.
19 July 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update