Frosty Fruits Ski Trip @ Hotham
Hotham is excited to welcome our first Gay Ski Week who will arrive today for 4 days of groomed action both on and off the slopes.
The Frosty Fruits Ski Trip will fly into Hotham in style this morning to enjoy a true ski in/ski out Hotham experience.
Keep your eyes peeled on the slopes for this fabulous group.
If you feel like catching some aprÃ¨s action come along to the â€˜Groomed Welcome Partyâ€™, presented by Hotham Alpine Resort to be held from 7.00pm â€“ 7.45pm tonight at The White Room; or if dancing up a storm is more your scene head down to the General from 7.15pm on Saturday night boogie on down at â€˜The Great Gaydar Disco Snowballâ€™.
If you are interested in checking out this event for next year or know someone who might like to attend go to www.pointsofdifference.com
19 August 2010
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update