First pre-season snowfalls
The countdown is on to the official season opening of 2013 (Saturday 8 June this year) and with less than 50 days to go, we can definitely feel Winter in the air here at Hotham.
Snow began to fall last night and approximately 3cm has fallen in the resort so far with a current temperature of -3.9 degrees and a very chilly ‘feels like’ temperature of -13.6 degrees. Snow showers are forecast for the rest of the day and into the early hours of tomorrow morning ahead of a clear weekend.
Time to unpack the skis and snowboards, get your Winter woollies out and start thinking about Chucking a Snowie in 2013!
Contact one of our booking agencies today to get your 2013 snow holiday sorted.
Image: Hello SNOW! View over Hotham Alpine Resort this morning, 19 April 2013.
19 April 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update