Lift status and prices
One¬†lift will operate for the closing weekend -¬†The Big D. The decision to close the Summit Trainer, Summit Quad and Village Chairlifts at the end of today was made due to the lack of snow and in the interests of guest safety. Enjoy your final weekend here and see you in 2012 with your Hero Pass!
TICKET PRICES FOR THE CLOSING WEEKEND - 24/25 SEPTEMBER
1 DAY LIFT ONLY
This weekend get a lesson for $45 (2 hour group lesson - adults and youths) or pay $60 to upgrade your kids' lift ticket to include a 3hr morning kids snowzone program. Last chance to some tips that you can use overseas or when you get back here in 2012.
Morning lessons will be offered at the Kids Snowzone and the Adult Snowsports Centre.
Kids Snowzone - call (03) 5759 4451
Half day Kids Klub (6-14 yrs) programs from 9.30am - 12.30pm with dropoff from 9am
Half day Mighty Mites (3-5 yrs)¬† programs from 9.30am - 12 noon with dropoff from 8.30am
Adult Lessons - call (03) 5759 4450
Morning lessons at 10am and private lessons available on request.
23 September 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update