Alpine 2020 Strategy Workshop
The Department of Sustainability and Environment and the Alpine Resorts Co-ordinating Council are reviewing the Alpine Resorts 2020 Strategy. The Strategy was prepared to guide the long term planning and management of
A workshop will be held at Mt Hotham on Tuesday 15 June from 3 - 5pm at the General Store to discuss views and issues concerning alpine resorts. This is an open invitation and all are welcome to attend.
For more information about the workshop including how to register, please refer to the flyer below.
Registration for the Mt Hotham workshop closes on Thursday 10 June.
18 May 2010
- Latest News
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Hotham Road Update - works commencing 11th Nov
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update