Last day to buy a Super Season Pass!
Today is the final day that 2010 Super Season Passes are available for purchase.
If you want to ski three resorts for the price of one get online or on the phone now! Click here to find out more and buy your pass. For $1149 you can ski Hotham, Falls Creek and Perisher (NSW) in 2010.
Skiing for more than 5 days but less than 12 and want to save? Join Hotham's new Snow Rewards Loyalty Program for discounts on lift tickets ($90 per day for an adult in peak season), equipment hire, lessons, tuning, spa treatments and more!
For information and updates subscribe to our online community and get snow reports, newsletters and powder alerts in winter. If you're on Facebook become a fan of Hotham Alpine Resort and join more than 1600 snow fanatics who make up our Facebook fan club!
Only 16 sleeps to go until the official opening of the 2010 winter season!
18 May 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update