Plenty of snow, plenty to do
After 8cm of fresh snow fell overnight and an additional 7cm fell during the morning, things are looking very nice out on the slopes today.
The exciting news is that the snow showers are predicted to continue right through until the weekend, with some sources even predicting up to 1m of fresh snow to fall by the end of next weekend! Wouldn’t that be something!
With more snow adding to our already solid base of 105cm, the opportunities for entertainment are endless. The whole resort remains open with all lifts are turning daily. Sliding in some of our most popular areas such as The Orchard and Blue Ribbon is consistently enjoyable thanks to regular snowfalls and the hard work of our grooming and snowmaking teams.
If you’re a corduroy fan and can’t get enough, get your First Tracks fix every Wednesday to Sunday from 7.30am* on the Heavenly Valley chairlift. It’s no extra cost with a valid lift pass. If you like to enjoy Mother Nature’s blessings in their pristine, entirely untouched state, then maybe Kat Skiing is for you? Operating daily* from beyond the top of the Orchard Chair on the way to Spargos, get the ultimate black diamond rush or find a secret powder stash hidden amongst the trees. Considering we were unable to run Kat Skiing at all last year, this is a pretty clear indicator of the current quality and quantity of the snow here at Hotham.
In addition to First Tracks and Kat Skiing, all other supplementary mountain services are now up and running. Take your pick from Kids Snowmobiles*, Sparkling Sunset Tours*, Grooming Tours*, Night Skiing*, Heli Link* and Scenic Flights*, Snowshoe Tours and much more!
With so much variety to choose from, what are you waiting for? Check out our packages here and book today!
*Weather and snow dependent.
18 July 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update