Tell us what you think and WIN!
Visit the Merlin Kiosk¬†located next to the Tickets counter in Hotham Central or the iPads at Guest Services, White Crystal Reception and Zirky's Reception¬†and you could WIN $200 to spend at Zirky‚Äôs, Pinnacle or Boardbox anytime during the 2013 snow season.
Your feedback is important to us. Tell us what you told your friends! What did you love about your stay? What could have been better? Our quick and easy survey only takes 2 minutes to complete and we‚Äôre rewarding you for helping us to improve.
The winner will be drawn on September 30 ‚Äď the last day of the 2012 snow season.
17 September 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update