Draft Alpine Resorts Strategic Plan
The alpine resort community, industry and visitors are invited to have their say on the future of
A fact sheet on the draft Alpine Resorts Strategic Plan 2012 is attached.
Get involved in helping shape the future of
The ARCC is committed to ensuring that everyone gets to have a say in how our resorts are run, with the aim of securing the best possible outcomes for
Comments may be made in writing or submitted electronically by Monday 16 July 2012 to email@example.com
For more information and a copy of the plan visit: arcc.vic.gov.au
17 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update