Snowfalls began at approximately 11pm last night above 1400 metres leaving 5cm of fresh snow this morning! It’s still snowing now with a current temperature of -1.1 degrees. The temperature is expected to reach a top of 1 degree today. There are now five lifts open and loading including: Village Chair, Summit Quad, Summit Trainer Poma, Big D and Road Runner. The best riding conditions can be found on the Big D.
Snow showers are expected to continue for all of next week. Thanks Mother Nature! Fingers crossed this will mean more lifts can open for skiing and boarding.
Image: Village Chair - a snowy morning at Hotham.
17 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update