QantasLink flights on SALE
Forget the city traffic and fly into Hotham this winter.
QantasLink have announced a Snowtime Sale with one way flights from just $179!Â ThisÂ sale is available for just 3 days so hurry as seats are limited.
Seats are on sale until 20 July for travel from 23 July to 12 September 2010.
For bookings go to www.qantas.com
With great snow conditions, there is no better time to hit the slopes in style when you fly direct into Hotham Airport. After 31cm of fresh snowfall this week Hotham currently has 7 lifts turning including Village, Roadrunner, Summit, Summit Trainer, Heavenly Valley, the Big D and Cobungra Platter Dinner Plain.
More snow showers are predicted to fall tomorrow to top up the 38cm of natural snowdepth.
17 July 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update