27cm fresh in the past 24 hours
In the past 24 hours, Hotham has been blessed with over 27cm of fresh snow and more than 57cm in 48 hours.Â It really is magical out there, so drop what youâ€™re doing, hop in the car and hit the slopes. The roads are open and chains are being fitted to 2WD vehicles but itâ€™s so worth it for fresh tracks as good as these ones.
It's still snowing and itÂ is expectedÂ to continue toÂ fallÂ throughout the morning, heavily at times. Keep it coming Mother Nature! We just LOVE how August is shaping up â€“ the perfect way to wrap up winter as we edge closer to spring sunshine.
Image: Is that my car? Morning at Hotham - 7am August 17.
17 August 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update