Renault Amazing Race
Families and friends had so much fun exploring the mountain over the weekend during the Renault Amazing Race! With photo lists in hand, guests took on the challenges presented including trying to get photos with our General Managers, Harry the Snowdragon, having hot chocolate at Snake Gully Hut, Night Skiing at the Big D and much, much more.
There were so many prizes up for grabs including clothes from Burton, accessories from Oakley, Suunto heart rate monitors and more. Topping the leaderboard was the McNamara family and the two very happy boys took home an Xbox Kinect!
The Renault Amazing Race will run next year so stay tuned for details on how to participate and WIN! Thanks to everyone who joined in over the weekend – we hope you had fun exploring the resort.
Image: Winners are grinners – the McNamara boys with their Xbox Kinect!
16 September 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update