Harleys Hit Hotham
The Great Alpine Road was alive with the growl of Harleys on the weekend as a bunch of Harley Davidson boys hit Hotham to enjoy some riding and to take in the¬†stunning alpine scenery.
The Great Alpine Road is a popular touring route in summer for motorcyclists and road cyclists alike with motorcyclists enjoying the cruise up to Hotham with friends and road cyclists taking the more energetic and challenging option to conquer the Mount Hotham climb.
If you want to escape the summer heat, Hotham is the perfect place for a drive where you are guaranteed it will be at least 10 degrees cooler on the mountain.
Zirky‚Äôs caf√© is open from 9am ‚Äď 3pm¬†and¬†The General Store is¬†open 10am - late, both open 7 days a week. You can also continue onto Dinner Plain Village which is open all year round with facilities including the Japanese-inspired Onsen Retreat + Spa.
MORE INFO accommodation
MORE INFO summer events
16 November 2009
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update