Cool Summer Festival on sale NOW!
The snow has finally melted from the festival site and all is go for the 2010 Cool Summer Festival which will be held on the grassy slopes of the Big D and the General Store at Hotham¬†Alpine Resort¬†from 19 - 21 February 2010.
Tickets go on sale¬†today!
Join the mailing list or sign up to our twitter and facebook pages to be the first in the know. As those who've been there before will know, it is a friends of friends festival with some of the best established and upcoming acts on the touring circuit.
Apart from the artists and general fun to be had, this year will feature a walk-up the mountain and down into the festival site just in time for the first band on the main stage.
Scenic chairlirft rides will also be on offer at the Big D.
Check www.coolsummerfestival.com for ticket sales and¬†more information.
16 November 2009
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update