Easter Fever At The General
Good Friday 22nd April -
¬†¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†9.00pm - Benny Williams Live
Easter Saturday 23rd April -
¬†¬†¬†¬† 12.00pm - Massive Easter Egg hunt for all the family
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†2.30pm - Ricki Wood live in the newly renovated Beer Garden
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 9.00pm - Matt Glass Band - Funk band
Easter Sunday 24th April - ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† ¬†9.00pm - The Nudgels - blending together Blues, Country, Zydeco¬†& Reggae
Easter Monday 25th April - ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 2.30pm - Ricki Wood
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 9.00pm - Gary Sweetless Trio - The General's amazing House Band
The General will be open from 10am each morning for coffee, newspapers and cold drinks. And of course the amazing Summer menu will be available for lunch and dinner.
For enquiries and bookings call 03 5759 3523
16 March 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update