Night Skiing kicks off
When the sun goes down, the fun on the slopes doesn’t have to stop. Night Skiing is set to kick off for the 2012 snow season at the Big D from 6.30pm tonight. Night skiing will run every Wednesday and Saturday evening for the rest of the season from 6.30 – 9.30pm.
Keep skiing and boarding for longer and enjoy the snow under lights at the Big D! Tickets are $9 for the night and are available from all ticket outlets. No bookings are required – just show up on the night, purchase your night skiing pass, click into your skis and go!
Supervised teen night skiing sessions are a great way for 6 – 14 year olds to continue learning in a fun and safe environment. Cruise around the Big D with a group of friends and a Hotham snowsports staff member on Wednesday and Saturday evenings from 7 – 9pm. Supervised sessions are $25 per child including a night skiing lift pass. A minimum of four participants is required.
For more information on night skiing, visit our friendly Guest Services team in Hotham Central or phone 03 5759 4470.
16 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update