Hotel High Plains @ Dinner Plain
Funk and Soul and everything in between at Hotel High Plains.
Hotel High Plains is your complete destination in Dinner Plain for dinning, drinks, live entertainment and everything in between! We are open 7 days a week from 4pm and serve dinner from 6pm.
This weekend is jam packed full of entertainment to suit all. Friday night is local singer/songwriter Ricki Wood playing his acoustic tunes from 9pm. Saturday the Soul Mumma's will be delivery a night full of funk and soul and on Sunday Melbourne singer/songwriter Ben Smith finishes the weekend off perfectly with an acoustic set featuring the lovely Meagan Thompson on fiddle.
Follow us on facebook to keep up with all the latest news www.facebook.com/HotelHighPlains
16 July 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update