Xmas and New Years at Hotham
Looking for something different to do this Christmas or New Years?
Bring the family up to Hotham and enjoy a scenic chairlift ride on the Big D.
If the kids are after something more active, pack their bikes and helmets into the car and let them have some fun on our Junior Mountain Biking path from the top of Mt Higginbotham.
The Big D Chairlift will operate from 10.30am - 3.30pm daily (28 Dec '09 to 3 Jan '10). Tickets from $5 one way, purchase at the chairlift.
Carols at Alphutte
Tuesday 22nd December from 7pm
A festive evening of carols by candlelight for the whole family. Relax on the grass and enjoy entertainment provided by Raw Sylke. Bring your own picnic rug, food and beverages. BBQ facility available and drinks available at bar prices. No booking required. ALL WELCOME.
MORE INFO on what's on at Hotham and Dinner Plain over Christmas and New Years.
16 December 2009
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update