5cm fresh snow this morning
Consistent and steady snow showers have topped up Hotham's base with another 5cm falling on the ground since 6amÂ this morning, bringing the average natural snowdepth to 83cm.Â The snow is fantastic, fresh and deep.
The skies have temporarily cleared, it is currentlyÂ a chilly -4.3 degrees and there is a light to moderate wind.Â
The snow showersÂ are expected to hang around for the next few days as a series of cold fronts head our way. Snow is predicted to fall possibly as low as 500m.
Together with Ski Patrol, the Operations Team is continuing to assess the snow conditions for future lift openings. Tonight the groomers will be heading out to Orchard to see what we can do out there â€“ weâ€™re trying hard and hereâ€™s hoping we will have some good news soon.
Make the most of the fresh snow, rug up and get out there!
16 August 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update