Chuck a Snowie this winter
Let’s face it. You already feel like everyday is the same. Imagine how you’ll feel come winter! You’ll be sick of your boss and ready for a break. So why not start planning your getaway now? With fantastic savings on multiday lift passes at Hotham this year, there’s no excuse not to.
Swap the mountain of work this winter for beautiful Hotham Alpine Resort. This year, ski or board all weekend for only $185 or hit the slopes any three consecutive days for just $90 per day. You’ll get great savings when you ski or board for five days, paying only $85 per day!
So Chuck a Snowie this snow season and escape from behind your desk into a winter wonderland. The work is there all year. The snow isn’t.
For more information check out chuckasnowie.com.au
16 April 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update