Don’t put away the winter woolies yet! Hotham experienced extremely chilly October conditions on the weekend with snow falling on Friday night and into Saturday.
A low of -7.6 degrees was recorded on Saturday where the maximum temperature only rose to -1.6 degrees. This very cold -7.6 degrees is the same as the lowest temperature for the 2010 season which Hotham recorded on the 25 August and 8 September. This was followed by continued icy conditions on Sunday with a low of -7.1 degrees.
There is still some snow on the ground if you feel the urge to go for a slide on a toboggan or have a snowball fight.
15 October 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update