Chuck a Snowie
Is your mind already dreaming of clicking into your skis or strapping into your board and getting into the action? Or perhaps relaxing in one of Hotham’s great spas, restaurants or bars and warming your toes in front of the fire is more your style? Then it’s time to start thinking about Chucking a Snowie this winter. Escape from underneath the paperwork and get onto the snow! With fantastic discounts on multiday lift tickets, there’s no excuse not to.
This year, ski or board all weekend for only $185 or hit the slopes any three consecutive days for just $90 per day. You’ll get great savings when you ski or board for five days, paying only $85 per day.
With only 25 sleeps until the official opening of the 2012 snow season, it’s time to start planning your getaway now.
For more information visit www.chuckasnowie.com.au and keep your eyes peeled for our brand new television commercial!
15 May 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update