Snow is falling
Snow is falling at last and we're excited to announce that, thanks to the efforts of our grooming and snowmaking teams, we will open Village Chairlift for the first time tomorrow.
For this weekend, snowsports lessons are available for levels 1 to level 3 from the Hotham Central Snowsports Centre for adults and youths at 10am, with additional first-timer (level 1 only) lessons starting at 1.30pm. Children’s lessons are at the Big D Kids Snowzone, morning programs start at 9.15am.
Learn to Ski Week starts tomorrow and runs through to June 22. Guests can participate in a number of fun activities on-mountain and take advantage of great first-timer only ski and snowboard package deals including lift ticket, group snowsports lesson and equipment hire.
There's plenty of action at The Big D tomorrow with Harry the Snowdragon at 4pm and then our first stint of nightskiing kicking off at 6.30pm.
Enjoy a great weekend on the hill with more snow forecast for Sunday through to Tuesday.
Pic: Village Chair in the fog (and light snowflakes) at 3.10pm today
15 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update