All lifts closed
All areas in the resort are closed until further notice due to lightning, wind, rain and hail. Stay tuned for further updates. On the plus side, there is snow in the forecast and we could see up to 65cm fall by Tuesday next week.
There will be FREE shuttle transfers from Hotham to the Onsen Retreat and Spa in Dinner Plain and back again. Bathing passes will be sold at the reduced price of $35 per person all day today, giving you unlimited use of the gym, plunge pools, sauna, 15m lap pool and outdoor Japanese inspired Onsen for the day. Speak to Guest Services if you’re interested in making the most of this special offer.
19 July 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update