12cm fresh snow overnight
The snow gods have smiled upon Hotham Alpine Resort with snow showers yesterday afternoon and persistent snow overnight. A 12cm layer of fresh snow is the result and the resort looks like a Winter Wonderland.
With more snow showers predicted to fall down to 1500m today, weather presenter Jane Bunn was on the money with her predictions of 15 – 30cm over the weekend. Mountainwatch predicts we could receive up to another 7cm today.
With 14cm falling in the past 48hr, bringing the 7 day total to 24cm we are slowly edging towards the 1 metre mark. With snow forecast all the way through until Saturday we just might get there this week!
Keep your eye on the snowcams to see the latest snow conditions.
15 July 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update