Qantas flights to Hotham on sale now!
Why drive when you can fly? Itâ€™s so easy to hit the slopes faster with flights from Sydney direct to Hotham Airport. Connecting flights are available from all capital cities.Â Flights start on June 28 and finish on 8 September 2013, making Hotham Alpine Resort the most accessible ski resort in Australia this season.
With fares as low as $189 one way, the opportunity is too good to miss, so hurry before seats sell out!
The flights for 2013 have now finished - stay tuned for information on 2014 flights.
For more information go to www.qantaslink.com.au.
15 January 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update