Great Alpine Road Delays
14 April 2010
Travel Delays on Great Alpine Road between Harrietville and Mount Hotham on Thursday 15, Friday 16 and Saturday 17 April 2010
VicRoads advises road users they will face delays on Great Alpine Road:
between Harrietville and Mount Hotham, Thursday 15 April and Friday 16 April from approximately 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, and,
Harrietville and Dinner Plain on Saturday 17 April 2010 from approximately 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
VicRoads Transport Safety Services will escort four oversize loads in a convoy from Myrtleford to Mount Hotham & Dinner Plain to help make sure they safely negotiate the roads.
Motorists using the Great Alpine Road on these days are advised to expect delays of up to 30 minutes during the above times.
VicRoads apologises for any inconvenience and asks motorists to drive with care in the alpine area.
Information about road closures can be found on the VicRoads website at: www.vicroads.vic.gov.au.
Media Contact: VicRoads Mary-Ann Jolly 5761 1836
To see the original release from VicRoads please download from link below.
15 April 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update