It’s that time of year again and we can’t wait to click into the skis or strap on the board for a bit of downhill action!
Mother Nature has started delivering the goods ahead of Winter. Snow began to fall yesterday afternoon and is expected to continue throughout the week before clearing up on Friday ahead of a clear weekend. With super cold temps the snow is now settling and the resort is being transformed into a white Winter wonderland.
With only 24 days to go until the official season opening on 8 June, it’s time you get the snow gear out of storage and start thinking about chucking a snowie in 2013…
Image: Hotham Village starting to look nice and Wintery 24 days out.
14 May 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update