Alps Bus link starts 30 May
The Alps bus link has been running on a trial for the past 18 months and we are very happy to announce it has been extended again for the 2010 winter season, starting Sunday 30 May.
The bus travels from Bright to Omeo through Harrietville, Hotham, Dinner Plain and Cobungra. This is a much needed link for these smaller towns and also many visitors to the mountain. Travelling twice a day, three times a week the Alps Bus Link will be a great asset to Hotham.
Please click on the link below to view the Winter Alps Bus Link Timetable 2010, or check this video out for more information
14 May 2010
- Latest News
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Hotham Road Update - works commencing 11th Nov
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update